Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog Industry analysis from www.danheller.com

The photography world -- the business, the culture, the art, the politics, the technology.

Site Feed

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States
My Books on the
Photography Business

Monday, June 25, 2007

Links to a postcast interview with me

I was recently interviewed for a podcast, so I thought I would share the link to it for those who are curious about my background, how I got into photography and how I was inspired to write about it. I also address many other topics of the photo business world.

Be warned: it's 55 minutes long!

The link to the site itself is on Jim Goldstein Photography Blog.

The link to the podcast itself is on EXIF and Beyond.

Labels: , ,